Camp Legacy Initiative
JCamp 180, in cooperation with the San Diego Jewish Community Foundation (JCF), launched a pilot legacy giving program in 2008 to train teams at selected camps to attract bequests gifts for endowment purposes. To date, 51 camps have participated in JCamp180's Camp Legacy Program. Thirty-seven have achieved their three-year Legacy goals and incentives while seven more are actively pursuing their goals. Approximately 3,300 individuals and families have made legacy pledges to camps representing an estimated $82 million in future commitments to their favorite camps.
Legacy Program Updates
- Camp Legacy Program Update - April 2015
- If your camp has NOT gone through the JCamp 180 Camp Legacy Initiative, read our Camp Legacy Program Update to learn about program requirements and tentative schedule.
- Interested camps must apply online no later than May 20th, 2015.
- Announcing LIFT - Legacy is Forever Training!
- Learn about this program for camps who have gone through the JCamp 180 Camp Legacy Initiative and hope to turbocharge their program.
- Read more about LIFT- Legacy is Forever Training
- Camps interested in participating in LIFT must apply online no later than May 20th, 2015.
Note: Applications for both Legacy and LIFT will be open from May 1, 2015 through May 20, 2015. Camps will learn if they have been accepted or deferred by June 15, 2015.
Informational Webinar about the Camp Legacy Initiative
On April 30, 2015, Legacy Program leaders Laurie Herrick and Dan Kirsch led an interactive Webinar about the Legacy Program. Watch the recording of that Webinar below for more information about the program and what it requires of its participants.
Camp Legacy Initative Success
Camps receiving their Legacy Program Bonus Checks at our Annual Conference.