Camp Legacy Initiative
JCamp 180, in cooperation with the San Diego Jewish Community Foundation (JCF), launched a pilot legacy giving program in 2008 to train teams at selected camps to attract bequests gifts for endowment purposes. Today, thirty camps have completed the three year training program and are continuing their Legacy initiatives independently. The remaining active camps are in various stages of their initiatives: ten camps are in their third year and eight camps are in the midst of their second year. By the end of 2012, these camps had nearly 3,100 individuals and families who had made future legacy pledges, collectively valued at $69 million.
Legacy Program Updates
- Camp Legacy Program Update - April 2015
- If your camp has NOT gone through the JCamp 180 Camp Legacy Initiative, read our Camp Legacy Program Update to learn about program requirements and tentative schedule.
- Announcing LIFT - Legacy is Forever Training!
- Learn about this program for camps who have gone through the JCamp 180 Camp Legacy Initiative and hope to turbocharge their program.
- Read more about LIFT- Legacy is Forever Training
Camp Legacy Initative Success
Camps receiving their Legacy Program Bonus Checks at our Annual Conference.