For Current Participants
JCamp 180 offers participating camps and other organizations
- Consulting services provided by a collection of experienced nonprofit consultants to teach lay and professional leadership to become strategic, focused on a culture of philanthropy, and self-sustaining.
- Matching challenge grants to leverage new philanthropists in the areas of Jewish camping and education.
- A Legacy Program to motivate Jewish summer camps to secure legacy gifts from loyal donors.
- A Technology Program to help organizations meet the fundraising and outreach goals set with their consultant.
- An Annual Conference to offer focused training and networking opportunities for participating organizations.
- Ongoing Webinars and other training opportunities to extend the conference learning throughout the year.
- A variety of Professional Development opportunities for staff and board members of affiliated camps.
Click here to see a list of our currently participating organizations.